Dr. Thomas Taylor has been freeing people from pain since 1999 at his clinic in Lackawanna, NY. As a Chiropractor with 16+ years of experience, Dr. Taylor has helped thousands of area residents and worldly travelers, of all ages and types, achieve lasting pain relief of all sorts.
Dr. Taylor uses a functional capacity approach when taking care of his patients. When joints, like spinal joints, hips, wrists, ankles, knees and elbows work correctly, it promotes not only less pain, but allows the body to correctly heal and function in the manner that they are supposed to. In addition, correct function allows joints and soft tissues, like nerves, muscles and ligaments, to STOP the everyday degradation that happens with activity and age.
- State University of NY Fredonia - Bachelor Degree in Biology
- Logan College of Chiropractic - Doctor of Chiropractic Degree
- Advanced Orthopedics
- Advanced Extremity Adjusting
- Advanced Whiplash and Low Speed Impact Spinal Reconstruction
- State of NY
Memberships & Associations:
- National Chiropractic Association
- Logan College Alumni